Request to be unbanned from #winehq

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sat Oct 6 21:20:39 CDT 2007

Tsukasa wrote:
> Vitamin banned me today - you can see the full log here. Also I was
> about to say at the end there, if redhat automounts usb sticks.
> http://pastebin.com/mb489dc
>
> I think what really pissed him off was that I asked for help identifying
> a bug in Loki in #winehackers originally. I asked in the user channel
> after i was informed it was the wrong channel.
>
> Anyways, can I get unbanned from #winehq? You can do a whois on tsukasa
> to find my info.

No, what prompted me to keep you away from #winehq is a suggestions like:

<dipdude> find the file of my flash drive and take out the file for wine
<tsukasa> dipdude, just do a sudo find / -name *wine*

How does that related to the question asked? And this is not the first time
you recommended something like that to people which is completely unacceptable!

And I would ask all other ops in the channel think twice before allowing
people like that on the channel...

Also, please consider reading the FreeNode rules. I do not beleave you have
requested permission from each person before publishing this log. Please
make sure that you do that now, or I will have to request FreeNode stuff to
k-line you.

And to add to that, yes you are present in the #winehackers channel and you
constantly interrupting other developers with your user questions. Yet I
have not seen yet a desire from your side to either help development or
because a developer yourself. Instead all your requests are real user
related requests.

Vitaliy.