1.0 Bugs - Microsoft Office 2003

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:53:12 CDT 2007

I was able to get around bug 9023 with a patch applied to the appdb and I did some further testing in Office 2003 today. Initially I'm prompted to activate my copy of microsoft office 2003, and both means of activating the application are broken in wine due to bugs 9943 and 9944. Then I tried to open VBA inside of Office and was prompted with a dialog stating unable to open macro storage(bug 8795). The only real reason I use Microsoft Office over Open Office is the need for VBA integration.

I think we should add these bugs to the 1.0 target

9943
9944
8795