Request for "wine packages" bugzilla component

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Tue Oct 9 17:33:49 CDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 01:10:43AM -0700, Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Sometimes we have bugs directly related to our packaging.  It would be
> nice to have a bugzilla component for them, and perhaps automatically
> subscribe the package maintainers.

We could add a new product "Wine packages" and add a component
for each package variant. For each component we can have one
default assignee and a list of bugzilla accounts for default CC.

If we want this I need a list of component names, their
description, the list of accounts for default CC and if somone
really wants to handle each bug for that component the assignee.

Jan