1.0 Bugs - Microsoft Office 2003

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Fri Oct 12 03:41:40 CDT 2007

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007, Dan Kegel wrote:
[...]
> Do we want to add Microsoft Word 2003 to the "must have" apps list for 1.0?
> It might delay the release.

I think the only applications which should block Wine releases should be
ones which are freely downloadable and for which automated tests exist
(with cxtest, yawt or something). The rational is that everyone should
be able to run the tests and confirm that the 'must have' applications
do work. But then I might be biased...

 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
       ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" -- Linus Torvalds