CSS changes to the Wiki

Alexander Q. Waite awaite2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 12 20:46:41 CDT 2007

Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Dimi Paun wrote:
>> On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 21:29 +0200, Kai Blin wrote:
>>> John Klehm pointed me at a post from Mitchell Mebane (at
>>> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-August/058622.html)
>>>
>>> Someone care to give that a spin?
>> I've implemented the feature, but I don't think it helps.
>> Can someone test it out, and maybe suggest an alternate solution
>> if problem still persists?
>>

> Sorry, in terms of help here I've got nothing but whining :(
>
> Thanks,
> Scott Ritchie

  I've offered a few times to help work on the website, provided we had
a plan and worked together to achieve it.  I hope I didn't come across
as whining, because that was never my intention.  I just feel there are
a number of improvements which can be made to the website/wiki/appdb and
it would likely be a better outcome if the efforts were coordinated.
  In my previous posts I attempted to identify what I felt were
potential problem areas, to encourage others to provide their input and
hopefully get some dialog.  I think the Wine pages need a bit of a face
lift, and the HTML could use some improvement too when it comes to
conforming to the spec and accessibility.  If others agree or disagree,
I'd like to hear about it, so that we can - together - identify what we
feel are and aren't problem areas.  Then we can determine if the tasks
at hand are large enough to warrant coordination or are better left to
singular efforts.
  I look forward to hearing other people's thoughts.

---Alex