make crosstest - a catastrophic saga

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Mon Oct 15 13:27:12 CDT 2007

On Monday 15 October 2007 19:24:27 Pedro Araújo wrote:

> I've been consistently failing to 'make crosstest'... I've already tried my
> distro's repositories, Hans Leidekker's patches, all to no avail. I wish I

You need more patches ;) Wine tests are a fast moving target which means
we're nearly always a couple of patches away from being able to cross compile
current git.

> undefined reference to `_CreateWellKnownSid at 16'
> undefined reference to `_GdiAlphaBlend at 44'

An easy way out for this type of error is to use Wine's import lib
instead of MinGW's. E.g. run 'make libadvapi32.a' in dlls/advapi32 and copy
the file over MinGW's version.

 -Hans