[2/3] hlink: Undefine the GetObject macro when compiling the Wine source to avoid errors.

Jacek Caban jacek at codeweavers.com
Thu Oct 18 10:30:11 CDT 2007

Hi Francois,

Francois Gouget wrote:

> +/* GetObject is defined in wingdi.h as WINELIB_NAME_AW(GetObject),
> + * which resolves to a compilation failure if WINE_NO_UNICODE_MACROS is
> + * defined, but GetObject is used as a valid method name below, so we have
> + * to undefine it in that case */
> +cpp_quote("#ifdef WINE_NO_UNICODE_MACROS")
> +cpp_quote("#undef GetObject")
> +cpp_quote("#endif")
> +
>   *    IHlinkBrowseContext interface
>   */

I've sent a patch for it yesterday and it's applied now:
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/?a=commitdiff;h=a41cab9b52893f472de6ce2e9199e5452e60fb61

I've also sent a patch for mshtml.idl patch (but my version didn't
include import shtypes.idl):
http://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git/?a=commitdiff;h=62894b488d0b03a922b80df358bfca202a977fc2

Thanks,
    Jacek