Anything wrong with my patch from 16.10. about w32x86 and win40creation?

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Wed Oct 24 06:29:03 CDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 02:53:19PM +0200, Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> This is how your mail arrived at the mailing list archive as far as I can see:
> http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-October/045287.html

It seems that is a problem with pipermail. It displays fine with
mutt (from local archives) and also gmane:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.patches/42763/

I suppose it was rejected by AJ based on the patch content.

The 3rd try is worse as its attachment has a mime-type of
application/octet-stream instead of text/plain:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.patches/43071/

Our pipermail also has it as 0 bytes long:
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-October/045650.html

Btw. a very nice feature of gmane is to get archived mail in a
raw form (although it ran through gmanes mail to news filter, but
that shouldn't remove any information) by adding /raw to the url:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.patches/42763/raw

Jan