Improving http://tests.winehq.org/data/

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Oct 25 17:57:03 CDT 2007

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, James Hawkins wrote:
[...]
> Looking at the test data, all of the msi:install tests timeout.  I

I believe that's because of this:
 * msi:automation and msi:install both time out because of this message:
      Service 'TestService' (TestService) could not be
      installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to
      install system services.
   Which does not make much sense since this is on Windows 9x so
   there's no administrator account.

(In my other email I wrote that it was msi:db that timed out but now I
believe it's msi:install. I'm not entirely sure though. I'll retry
tomorrow evening)

 "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff on
       ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" -- Linus Torvalds