user32: Fix a test that now passes in Windows

Dan Hipschman dsh at linux.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 26 12:02:17 CDT 2007

Some of what you're saying has validity, but all your criticisms are on
very minor points, and I was surprised to see them.  I think they're
offset by the fact that James is a long-time developer who has a lot of
work to do.  I'm sure the Wine community appreciates every person who
wants to help to make Wine better, but please get to know the culture of
the Wine developers before criticizing them.  Stop CCing wine-patches,
it's for patches only.

Thanks.