New Wine help and discussion forum

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:18:29 CDT 2007

On 10/29/07, Jan Zerebecki <jan.wine at zerebecki.de> wrote:

> Does that mean you will make it synchronise with the user mailinglist?

I can't speak for Tom on this issue, though I was the one to suggest
that he start
the forum after the Wineconf discussions regarding the mailing list
and newsgroup
disconnection. I think long term we might want to see about  just
killing the users mailing
list if the forum proves to be much more popular. The idea is to have
ONE central place
for all user discussions. Most users these days tend to be content
with a forum like
system, see the proliferation of blogs as an example.

--
Steven Edwards