New Wine help and discussion forum

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:42:05 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 10/29/07, Dan Kegel <dank06 at kegel.com> wrote:
> But unless we kill the wine-users mailing list, you can't
> achieve your stated goal of having just one place to post.

It does help consolidate all other Wine forum discussion that
already goes on everywhere else though. My thinking is to
leave wine-users, the newsgroup and the forum up for a while
and then see which is the most popular/user friendly. If one
achieves a dominate position then we can nuke the other venues.

I am not even opposed to trying to move wine-users over to
a google group as a test...I just don't personally like the interface.

--
Steven Edwards