New Wine help and discussion forum

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:29:20 CDT 2007

On 10/30/07, Jonathan Ernst <jonathan at ernstfamily.ch> wrote:
> Maybe we could explain a little bit more the newsreader way of reading
> the list in http://www.winehq.org/site/forums.
>
> And if you can't be bothered using anything else than a Web browser you
> can still use http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user or
> any other web-based newsgroup client.

People are free to discuss Wine anywhere they want. I was only making
suggestions. I have no objection to having Tom's forum, email and
news. The major issue is right now there is a LOT of Wine discussion
on other forums because Wine lacks a web forum and we need to capture
that base of information in a central location.

IMHO Google groups is not the answer, just because it does not feel
intuitive to me.

--
Steven Edwards