I need help, please

David Outteridge dajo at frii.com
Fri Sep 28 10:28:57 CDT 2007

Thank you for the reply, Dan, a reply is appreciated.

I must write that I am surprised by this response - your website seems
to be asking for help at all levels.  I am not quite convinced that
months of work is needed (mainly because corelDRAW version 11 works);
but maybe you know something I do not - the main point of my posting,
of course.  Largely, I was asking for policy information; i.e., *what*
to do, not *how* to do it, which I feel I can handle.

Good Luck with the project.

dajo