SOC Direct3D - Implement missing D3D9_xx DLLs?

Jeroen Janssen jeroen.janssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:01:34 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008 15:06:37 schrieb H. Verbeet:
> > Personally, I don't think it makes sense to have stubbed d3d10x dlls
> > without at least a partial d3d10 implementation.
> Yes, I agree. It would make more sense to take the unfinished stub from
> Andras' D3D10 project last year, finish it and write tests. For starting a
> D3D10 implementation we need some tests regarding pixel formats, the shader
> bytecode format and how the new buffer resource model works exactly.

Would it be worth mentioning this on the wine SOC 2008 page?

Also, is there some info on what is left to do?
( I found the code Andras wrote at
http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2007-wine/downloads/list
)

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen

p.s. I'm not a student, but just interested in something that I could
work on, so if someone else claims this for the SOC, that's ok with
me.