Wine broken in feisty/git

Lei Zhang thestig at google.com
Tue Apr 1 14:53:09 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Austin English <austinenglish at gmail.com> wrote:
> Building today's git worked fine, until trying to run ~/wine-git/wine
>  notepad, which results in a segmentation fault. Wine 0.9.58 from the
>  reps works fine, as did rebuilding wine 0.9.58 in git. I'm starting
>  the bisect now, but am about to leave this machine and won't be able
>  to complete it until tomorrow. Anyone else seeing this?

Hmm, I blew away my .wine directory. Now I'm seeing a segfault in
wineprefixcreate:

$ ~/wine/wine-git/tools/wineprefixcreate -w
ALSA lib seq_hw.c:456:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No
such file or directory
Could not load Mozilla. HTML rendering will be disabled.
/home/thestig/wine/wine-git/tools/wineprefixcreate: line 173:  6781
Segmentation fault      "${WINELOADER:-$bindir/wine}" rundll32.exe
setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 128 wine.inf