wininet: InternetReadFileExA should check INTERNET_FLAG_ASYNC.

Hans Leidekker hans at it.vu.nl
Tue Apr 1 15:22:23 CDT 2008

On Thursday 27 March 2008 21:52:24 Dan Hipschman wrote:

> incorrect.  Here are a few Windows failures:
>
> http.c:584: Test failed: expected status 10 (INTERNET_STATUS_RESOLVING_NAME) 0 times, received 1 times
> http.c:585: Test failed: expected status 11 (INTERNET_STATUS_NAME_RESOLVED) 0 times, received 1 times
> http.c:587: Test failed: expected status 30 (INTERNET_STATUS_SENDING_REQUEST) 2 times, received 1 times
> http.c:588: Test failed: expected status 31 (INTERNET_STATUS_REQUEST_SENT) 2 times, received 1 times
> http.c:589: Test failed: expected status 40 (INTERNET_STATUS_RECEIVING_RESPONSE) 2 times, received 1 times
> http.c:590: Test failed: expected status 41 (INTERNET_STATUS_RESPONSE_RECEIVED) 2 times, received 1 times
> http.c:591: Test failed: expected status 110 (INTERNET_STATUS_REDIRECT) 1 times, received 0 times

Some of these are also failing when you run them through a proxy server.
I put in some debug printing which confirmed that they only fail when the
async flag is set. So the test seems to be racy; the higher latency of the
proxy connection and your script with built in delays nicely explain that.

 -Hans