Wine 1.0 status: 70 days to release, 68 bugs to fix. 28 days to code freeze!

Austin English austinenglish at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:35:55 CDT 2008

On 4/4/08, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
>  New (by A.F. and Austin):
>  11420  advapi32        0       service control manager API problem:
>  name of named objects might differ (client vs. service process)
I  didn't add that one, I think you mean:
4372      comctl32  1         listview: cannot drag several items
Which I did add. Even though adding bugs at this point is obviously a
bad idea, if something as basic (and somewhat easy to fix) as dragging
multiple items doesn't work, it will reflect poorly on the project.
Things as basic as that should 'just work'.