0003-wined3d-Filter-invalid-stuff-in-SetStreamSourceFreq

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 6 10:46:00 CDT 2008

Am Sonntag, 6. April 2008 17:03:41 schrieb Rico Schüller:
> Hi,
>
> this patch filters out invalid parameter in SetStreamSourceFreq(). The
> test for that is 0005-d3d9-add-stream_test-with-instancing. So apply
> this first, otherwise the tests will fail on wine.
You should write some message that the function returns an error, e.g.
WARN("INSTANCEDATA used on stream 0, returning D3DERR_INVALIDCALL\n"); This
eases debugging. I prefer a WARN for such cases. It won't be printed with the
default FIXME loglevel, as it could be caused by an app bug, but it is more
significant than a TRACE, since an invalid function call could be caused by
incorrect behavior of Wine earlier on.