USB Human Interface Device support

Christopher raccoonone at procyongames.com
Mon Apr 7 22:12:45 CDT 2008

Maarten Lankhorst wrote:

> It probably asks for the specific keys in
> \ENUM\category\devicename\idname so if you copy these over it will
> probably work. WINEDEBUG=+setupapi is your friend.
>
> Cheers,
> Maarten.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that, and now that some page fault
bugs are fixed it gets a little further. However looking at the
+setupapi,+hid traces there are a whole bunch of calls to
SetupDiEnumDeviceInterfaces and SetupDiGetDeviceInterfaceDetailA, but
after that nothing and the controller still isn't detected by PhoenixRC.
Anyone have a suggest as to what I should look into next? I've tried
transferring both the deviceclasses regkey for HID, and the enum regkeys
for HID.

Thanks,
Christopher