appdb needs to list 0.9.47 in the pulldown, please

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:15:04 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:40 PM, Scott Ritchie <scott at open-vote.org> wrote:
>  >  It's not that big a deal now, so long as the Hardy version (0.9.59
>  >  likely) stays around for a while ;)
>
>  I think Chris was planning on removing 0.9.59 from
>  the list way before Hardy is unsupported.  Chris?

Will Hardy upgrade to Wine 1.0 when it is released? I don't believe
anyone is opposed to keeping particular important releases on the list
but do we do that for distributions upon request? Only ones with lots
of users of wine? The question I had was what results from an older
version buy us or other users. If users can easily upgrade via using
the winehq source in Ubuntu's then maybe it isn't as big of a deal.
The reason for pruning the list was to avoid results from old versions
and to simplify the test submission process by reducing the number of
entries in that dropdown.

It seems like we need to come up with a criteria to pin versions.

I'll submit a bug for it on bugzilla today so we don't forget that we
need to add that feature with the goal of having it before 1.0 is
shipped but maybe we'll have it sooner.

Chris