d3dx8: D3DXGetFVFVertexSize 2/4

Luis Busquets luis.busquets at ilidium.com
Wed Apr 9 05:52:34 CDT 2008

I do not understand what you mean. I have added the test in patch 1/4
and the implementation in 2/4. I have done so as D3DXGetFVFVertexSize
was already implemented as a stub and test 1/4 obviously shows that
until you apply implmentation 2/4. Is this not correct?

How should I proceed? Do I merge both patches (1 and) in just one?