WineConf 2008

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:01:25 CDT 2008

On Thursday 10 April 2008 21:05:10 Jeremy White wrote:

> My sense is that 3 years in Europe and 1 year in the US
> is a reasonable balance, so I feel it makes sense to
> try to have it over here this year.

Fine with me. I'm hoping to fit it into my US trip schedule for this year.

> My thought was to do it in late September, early October, so
> that the weather would not be so extreme.

I'm probably going to travel to the US twice this year, once for the GSoC
mentor summit and maybe to the CIFS workshop if we can talk JRA into
organizing another one. If WineConf is close to one of those trips, I'll be
glad to stop by in MN. I'm probably not going to fly to the US three times,
as being a tall guy in economy class really sucks.

Unfortunately, I don't have exact dates for the two scheduled trips yet.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin