d3dx9_36: Add stubs and implementations for D3DXCreateTexturexx

Philip Nilsson pnilsson at nullref.se
Tue Apr 15 11:17:29 CDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 06:22:29PM +0200, tony.wasserka at freenet.de wrote:
> Hi,
> Are you still working on the texture functions?
> I'd need them for completing my ID3DXSprite implementation,
> so if you don't mind I could complete your started patches.
>
> Best regards,
>     Tony

  I have a hacky implementation of D3DXLoadSurfaceFromMemory and
D3DXLoadSurfaceFromSurface, as well as a pretty good implementation of
D3DXCreateTexture and D3DXCheckTextureRequirements.

  I'll send in the patch for the last two when I have time, and have
looked it over a final time.  I pretty much abandoned the first two,
because there's got to be a whole lot of code somewhere in the tree
already.  It does work in some cases, however.  Attached in case it
might be helpful.

--
Philip Nilsson