Trouble in compiling Wine 0.9.57 and 0.9.58 on Solaris 10 08/07

Petr Sumbera Petr.Sumbera at Sun.COM
Wed Apr 16 10:41:27 CDT 2008

Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 22:28:16 schrieb Rolf Kalbermatter:
>> Following link might give some details about Sun Solaris support of
>> infinintes
>> and also ideas how to solve that problem.
> Yes, that would work. Any build system guru who could implement that? I think
> it is not a good idea to put that into wined3d

Well, we have only one isinf call in Wine so I think it isn't worst of
creating Wine special isinf implementation. Instead I propose emulate
isinf via finite() and isnand() (both coming from ieeefp.h).

Petr