Wine release 0.9.60

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Apr 18 12:46:51 CDT 2008

Adrian Bunk <bunk at stusta.de> writes:

> That this bug is listed as "fixed since 0.9.59" is wrong, and it sounds
> as if you wrongly count all bugs closed since 0.9.59 as having been
> present in 0.9.59?
>
> Looking through some of the other bugs (especially older ones) the
> information in Bugzilla indicates for several other bugs listed in your
> announcement that they were not "fixed since 0.9.59".
>
> You Wine developers are doing a great job, but especially since you are
> currently actively triaging older bugs "fixed since 0.9.59" is quite
> different from "closed since 0.9.59".

Not really; the important point is that the bug is not present in
0.9.60. I don't think it matters all that much to know whether it was
really still present in 0.9.59, or already fixed there but not reported
as such.

Doing this right would require adding support in bugzilla for storing
the sha1 of the commit that fixed the bug, then we could query exactly
which release fixed which bug. Patches are welcome...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org