Wine release 0.9.60

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Apr 18 16:33:26 CDT 2008

Adrian Bunk <bunk at stusta.de> writes:

> I might be a bit nitpicking, but "Bugs fixed since 0.9.59" implies for
> me that these bugs have been fixed after 0.9.59.

I can certainly change it to "Bugs fixed in 0.9.60" if you prefer that.

> And when I'm reading the 0.9.60 announcement I'm mostly interested in
> whether upgrading from 0.9.59 to 0.9.60 is worth it, not whether your
> Bugzilla triage has found that a bug has been fixed a year ago. [1]

But maybe other people are interested to know that their bug has been
fixed, and don't care whether it was fixed before or after 0.9.59. Since
there is at the moment no good way to find out which bugs were fixed in
0.9.59 but marked resolved after that, listing them in the next
announcement is IMO better than not listing them at all.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org