Wine64 : initializer element is not computable at load time?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+win at mega-nerd.com
Tue Apr 22 06:11:25 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm compiling wine on x86-64 after configuring with --enable-win64
and I get the error:

    irotp.c:54: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
    irotp.c:54: error: (near initialization for 'critsect_debug.Spare[0]')

on this this code:

    51: static CRITICAL_SECTION_DEBUG critsect_debug =
    52: {
    53:    0, 0, &csRunningObjectTable,
    53:    { &critsect_debug.ProcessLocksList, &critsect_debug.ProcessLocksList },
    54:      0, 0, { (DWORD_PTR)(__FILE__ ": csRunningObjectTable") }
    55: };

Anybody understand why?

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
"I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not
only maintain that all religions are versions of the same
untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the
effect of religious belief, is positively harmful."
-- Christopher Hitchens in "Letters to a Young Contrarian" 2001