Alex Villacís Lasso : uxtheme: Speed up UXTHEME_SizedBlt in the ST_TILE by building an appropriately-sized memory bitmap out of the tile instead of iterating with UXTHEME_Blt () directly.

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Tue Apr 22 18:00:46 CDT 2008

Frank Richter escribio':
> On 22.04.2008 13:47, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>
>> uxtheme: Speed up UXTHEME_SizedBlt in the ST_TILE by building an appropriately-sized memory bitmap out of the tile instead of iterating with UXTHEME_Blt() directly.
>>

> But does that keep the alpha channel intact?
>
> -f.r.

I directed my themes to the ones on the WinXP partition, and saw no
difference after the patch, other than the increase in speed. However,
this might not be a proper test case. I used CreateCompatibleDC out of
the source HDC, and CreateCompatibleBitmap in the same way. If these
operations preserve the alpha channel, and BitBlt(SRCCOPY) does too, the
patch as a whole should be correct. Have you seen a theme that uses
alpha and breaks with my patch?

--
perl -e '$x=2.4;print sprintf("%.0f + %.0f = %.0f\n",$x,$x,$x+$x);'