wined3d: Fix dead-loop condition with default setup.

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Apr 27 14:21:22 CDT 2008

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> As discussed in bug 11584 this Preload is wrong and should be removed.
> ---
>  dlls/wined3d/context.c |    7 -------

BTW this is still not enough to fix all the problems. There are few more
preloads that make Psychonauts crash. So I think that whole idea of using
preload in the context switch is not right. Or activating context in texture
pre-loading is wrong.

Can some one familiar with this code take a closer look? This is basic
functionality that should be working in 1.0

Vitaliy.