3/2 WineD3D: add D3DPRASTERCAPS_MULTISAMPLE_TOGGLE support

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 29 07:46:07 CDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 29. April 2008 08:21:46 schrieb Chris Robinson:
> Something that has me concerned with applying all applicable flags in
> wined3d and filtering them out in d3d8/9 is, what happens if a newer d3d
> version has a flag with the same value as a different flag in the old
> version?
As far as I can see this is not the case. I checked the flags when I ported
ddraw to wined3d. I did not re-check the flags that Microsoft added to d3d10
since then.

Keep in mind that Microsoft would have the same problem we have if two caps
had the same meaning. Another interesting thing is that DCT has explicit
checks for those old caps and complains if the d3d9 implementation reports
them.

Currently d3d9 does something like this:
caps.something &= (ALL | POSSIBLE | FLAG | VALUES | FROM  | D3D9.H);

ddraw does the same, but d3d8 doesn't do that yet.