xinput implementation

chourmovs chourmovs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 11:57:18 CDT 2008

Jeff Zaroyko wrote:

> It's in C++ and the license looks incompatible with the LGPL.  So, no
> it doesn't look like it can be used.  If you're looking to contribute
> code, it's probably in your best interest to learn to program in C by
> picking up a book such as 'The C Programming Language, second edition'
> by K&R as a start, otherwise you have a large gap between not knowing
> how to program in C and being able to contribute to the degree which
> you've expressed interest.
>
> -Jeff

Hi Jeff thank you for your support
I've got few notion of c, and i've never tried class programming with c++
The fact is what i found about xinput on the net call xinput msnd classes
like windows.h and xinput.h
How could i rewrite what is included in msdn ? How could i intercept xinput
signal with c coding without any classes ?
To Follow Dan instruction, my first and only aim is to write conformance
test for the moment but i'm not sure i have understood what i've to do