[4/10] WineD3D: Implement overlay position tracking

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Mon Aug 4 16:33:55 CDT 2008

> 2008/8/4 Stefan Dösinger <stefan at codeweavers.com>:
> > and will be done in another patch wave.
> >
> About those... could you spread them out a bit? It's quite a bit of
> code to review, and right now I probably don't look as close as I
> probably should.
Sure, I attached a dump of my git tree.

There are essentially two biggies remaining:
1) Clean up ddraw_window and friends in WineD3DDevice, make DirectDraw
render to the clipper window if one exists
2) Implement a framework for color conversions in blits

(and of course (0), the overlay blitting implementation)

Also there are a few other junk patches