Question: Why are EM_FORMATRANGE Tests 'To Do'

Juan Lang juan.lang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:41:19 CDT 2008

Hi James,

> Title states it all.  I would like to compile tests to run against WindowsXP to see if the test will function.  Could I un'to-do' this test and compile it with MinGW?

todo_wine tests are always run, whether or not the todo_wine flag is
there.  The only difference is how the results are interpreted:  if
running on Wine (which the standalone tests assume they are not), the
test is assumed to fail, and an error reported if the test does not
fail as expected on Wine.  If not running on Wine, they run as normal.
--Juan