[6/11] ole32 : basic inprocess handler implentation

Dan Hipschman dsh at linux.ucla.edu
Sun Aug 10 14:11:46 CDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 06:57:12PM +0100, Rob Shearman wrote:
> These should go into usrmarshal.c. However, Dan Hipschman as already
> done some work in this area so you might want to search for his
> patches on generating proxy/stub code for oleidl.idl and objidl.idl so
> that you don't do any more work than you have to.

Check wine-patches/devel for Oct/Nov, 2007.  I never got the exception
handling stuff past Alexandre, but he recently committed his own version
for try/except.  I don't remember if we need try/finally as well, which
was always the harder part, but it's certainly possibly widl could
handle generating some more proxy code for Wine DLLs now.

Thanks for the patches,
Dan