Is Wine portable to ARM arch?

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:31:29 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Tomasz Czapiewski <xeros at irc.pl> wrote:
> If no then are there any plans for multiplatform code in Wine?
> There are many Linux users of such hardware (like Neo FreeRunner etc.)
> which would like to use Windows applications on their portable
> ARM-based devices.

Sorry for the late reply to this. I expect you will see some arm
support patches coming to Wine for winebuild and friends soon as the
ReactOS guys have started working on an arm port. Its not to user mode
yet but once it is, the tools they use will need to be extended so
I'll make sure these get pushed back upstream.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards