Patchwatcher online

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 18:31:09 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have one more concern.
Its regarding running of tests.
When running tests for the patch, I think we should just run the tests
of the dlls that are affected direct;y or indirectly by that change.
its running the tests for entire wine, which is very time consuming.
What will happen if we have patch barrage, like once when alexander
comes from vacation.
How much time will that take for verification of the entire patch tree
submitted then.

Just my $0.02

Thanks,
VJ