Patchwatcher online

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Mon Aug 11 21:59:51 CDT 2008

Zachary Goldberg <zgold550 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [much quoted text]

Please trim the quotes down a bit when you reply...

> Dan, how are you handling the case when Alexandre floods the list with
> commits?

See refresh_tree(),
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/trunk/patchwatcher/patchwatcher.sh#105
After processing each patch (or patch series),
patchwatcher check for git commits.  If
it finds any, it recomputes the expected test failures.
This is slow, but it only happens once or twice a day, so it's ok.

> One way I can think of to avoid those patches is to ignore
> any patches emailed by Alexandre but aren't written by him.

Alexandre never emails any patches at all, he just commits them directly.
So patchwatcher will never give any feedback on his changes.
- Dan