[TRY2]user32: load hook DLL using LoadLibraryExW with altered search path

Hongbo Ni hongbo_ni at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:55:56 CDT 2008

Hi, Can anyone please tell me what's wrong with my one line patch to problem:

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-August/059294.html

I have created bug #14784 and have attached stand alone window test program
http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=15327

Juan Lang has confirm the test on windows.

As discussed by Dmitry Timoshkov, it's not possible to created such test case in wine
since such test involves extra DLLs and another process.
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2008-August/068031.html

Regards
Hongbo Ni