[TRY4]user32/tests: add tests for creating subclassed builtin-class windows

Hongbo Ni hongbo_ni at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 18 20:43:36 CDT 2008

Hello All,

I  am adding tests to test the unicodeness of builtin class window created after the class is globally
subclassed. http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2008-August/059354.html

It tests the following builtin classes:

Edit, Button, Static, ComboBox, ComboLBox, ListBox, #32770 (dialog),
ScrollBar,  Message, #32768 (menu), #32769 (desktop), #32772 (icon title),
DDEMLEvent, #32771 (task switch)

For classes that have text, wine behave different when the class is subclassed using a
Unicode procudure. Todo_wine has been added.

Thanks to Dmitry Timoshkov, I also added some tests before the builin class is subclassed.
It turns out CreateWindowExW can not create window for class DDEMLEvent and #32771.
Marked with todo_wine.

The test passed for me on Windows XP, Vista and one Wine. Dmitry Timoshkov also
confirmed pass on Windows XP and Vista.

How can I improve those tests ?

Hongbo Ni