patchwatcher and changes to configure.h.in [was: re: ntdll/file: Add sub-second resolution to NtQueryInformationFile]

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:40:32 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 02:36:02 Dan Kegel wrote:
> >> Btw, how does patchwatcher handle that?
> > Not at all.
>
> Patches gratefully accepted.

Whoops, I just realized this came across rather rude. Sorry for that. I'm
currently trying to get the basic features of the patchwatcher to work in
buildbot and know how hard this stuff is.

I'm actually glad for you pioneering in this area, allowing me to steal^Wuse
ideas for integration into buildbot.

Cheers,
Kai

--