Summer of code evaluations

Maarten Lankhorst m.b.lankhorst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 18:14:10 CDT 2008

Hi all,

As you may know yesterday was the pens down for summer of code 2008
Students are still allowed to write code, but it won't count for the
mentors evaluation any more.

I would like to request from the mentors to fill in the final evaluation
form and from the students to give a final write up: What went well? Did
you meet the goals you set? Did you have fun? Is there anything we can
do to make wines summer of code better and do you feel like you've
become part of the wine community?

I also believe that students will have to fill in a final evaluation
form as well, so get writing. ;-)

Cheers,
Maarten.