patches

Louis. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 13:09:07 CDT 2008

Hi, apparently none of my patches is making it into git, nor did i recieve any response from Alexandre about what's wrong with them. I guess i'm kind of "blacklisted" because of my dxdiag patch from a few months ago, where i took some code from a directX tutorial ( i thought tutorials were free code, well they aren't apparently).

Anyway, there are i think some patches  that contain useful things to fix some bugs, so if anyone would like to pick them up, feel free (espesially the fix for the google lively download)

(@Alexandre: this is not a request from me to explain why the patches have been rejected.
 I don't want to be pissed off again by you like in your last mail; I may be a crappy coder, but i've been helping wine-users for a few years now, so i think i deserved a little more respect , than was reflected by that mail)