shobjidl.idl: add Taskbarlist interface defenitions

Louis. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 14:26:38 CDT 2008

>The "I'll send the rest later" is a warning light.  You should further develop this and send it all later so >we know this is actually going somewhere.

The whole patch, that lets Governor of Poker start i have attached to the bug http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=15297
a few weeks ago. As i said before , it's enough to stub out interface calls like in that patch to let the game start
I discovered later I put the headers in the wrong (seperate ) header file, so i thought first to send in the definitions in the correct header.

I thought later on send the rest in small pieces

thanks again for the review