Summer of code evaluations

Piotr Caban piotr.caban at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:54:43 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 20 of August 2008 01:14:10 Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> I would like to request from the mentors to fill in the final evaluation
> form and from the students to give a final write up: What went well? Did
> you meet the goals you set? Did you have fun? Is there anything we can
> do to make wines summer of code better and do you feel like you've
> become part of the wine community?

I think that my Summer of Code worked well. My task was to implement SAX
reader and fix other bugs from bugzilla. SAX reader is currently complet
enough for apps that I've tested. I've fixed many bugs from bugzilla. My main
problem was that I couldn't reproduce many bugs. Also there are many bugs
that wait for retesting or are not actual.

Regards,
Piotr Caban