shlwapi/tests: test UrlUnEscape inplace behavior (1/2) (try 2)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Aug 26 08:31:56 CDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> If you are resending a patch written by someone else you need to include
> a From: line with the complete attribution. Alternatively if you have
> made significant changes you need to add a "Based on a patch by" note in
> the log message.

I looked but couldn't find any doc for how the From: line is supposed
to look, do you mean the smtp From line, or something embedded
in the message?  I'll try something and see whether you like it :-)

We should update
http://wiki.winehq.org/SubmittingPatches
with all the rules; I'll add one about patch series numbering there.
- Dan