Alexandre Julliard : wintab32: Make a function static.

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Thu Dec 4 16:41:51 CST 2008

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
[...]
> -UINT WINAPI WTInfoT(UINT wCategory, UINT nIndex, LPVOID lpOutput, BOOL bUnicode)
> +static UINT WTInfoT(UINT wCategory, UINT nIndex, LPVOID lpOutput, BOOL bUnicode)

So how do you know which functions to make static? I guess you don't
just mark them all static and see if it causes compilation errors.

Is it a script parsing the 'nm -D' output and then grepping for them in
the spec file and in object files? I guess there's better way.

Is it something that can be automated? I'm thinking either patchwatcher
or my weekly scripts here.

                      Computers are like airconditioners
                They stop working properly if you open WINDOWS