uxtheme: fix a compiler warning

Michael Karcher karcher at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue Dec 9 02:35:05 CST 2008

Am Dienstag, den 09.12.2008, 00:39 -0600 schrieb Austin English:
> -    MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(lpValue, lpValueEnd, &lpValue, &g);
> -    if(MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(lpValue, lpValueEnd, &lpValue, &b)) {
> +    if(MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(lpValue, lpValueEnd, &lpValue, &r) &&
> +    MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(lpValue, lpValueEnd, &lpValue, &g) &&
> +    MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(lpValue, lpValueEnd, &lpValue, &b)) {
I would like to see the last two lines indented more than the "if" line.
Take a look at line 748 in msstyles.c to find a precedence case in the
file you are patching. In short, that would mean

+    if(MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(...) &&
+        MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(...) &&
+        MSSTYLES_GetNextInteger(...))
+    {

Regards,
  Michael Karcher