A nicer icon for shell32 folder

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Thu Dec 11 11:00:39 CST 2008

> That's not the only reason:  automatically scaling them down to small
> (e.g. 16x16) sizes results in very pixelated images.  At such small
> sizes hand-drawn images often look best.
> --Juan
True, but from my experience creating folder icons (see attached file,
hereby under the public domain) very tiny changes in size and line
widths can distinctly change the exported result. This is perfectly
exemplified by the fact i could not reproduce the attached PNGs, which
were created from the same unchanged SVG (..maybe because i updated my
Inkscape SVN).
Anyways keep iterating small changes Hervy and you might get a usable
export.

--
  "Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take
   your eyes off your goal."         -- Henry Ford (1863-1947)

   Change the world! Vote: http://hfopi.org/vote-future