Wine t-shirts?

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:58:18 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Ismael Barros² <razielmine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which model and T-shirt do you like better? Any suggestion to improve
> them? Maybe in a future we can sell more than one Wine design, but
> right now we'd rather offer only one, to avoid logistic problems.

Shouldn't you take off the "hq" part of the name?

I don't know how exactly you could do what I am about to suggest, but
is there a way to make the graphics tell a little more as to what wine
is? It's just that I can picture myself walking down the street in
this and everyone thinking I'm some kind of alcoholic.

Also I think the web address should be on there somewhere.

It's looking great, can't wait to see the real things.

Regards,
Andrew